- Went hard at the gym today. Neck and shoulders day, and forearms. One day soon I've gotta put up a pic of myself. 2 months ago
- Just finished a book for a good friend, about to start on the seecond vision for the project. As usual I've gone type crazy! 2 months ago
- Third issue of Stil. Magazine still on hold. I need 12K to complete the print or it could be the end of Stil. 5 months ago
- Holy shit starting my online business was easier than I thought :) check this out delicious.com/redirect?url=h… I just turned $10 to $155! 6 months ago
- Holy shit starting my online business was easier than I thought :) check this out delicious.com/redirect?url=h… I just turned $10 to $174! 6 months ago
Category Archives: Stil. Magazine
Check out behind the scenes of Stil. Magazine’s shoot with Breedlove – shot in Brooklyn NYC! Grab a copy of Stil. to read the full interview and check out the whole shoot.
Put simply, he is one of the best fashion photographers to have ever emerged out of the Southern Hemisphere. His extraordinary portraits of both men and women have withstood the test of time. With an endless list of international titles … Continue reading
Here’s an excerpt from our Gracie Otto Cover Feature: “The one time I remember dad coming to school was when I was doing a piece by Steven Berkhoff called East. I played this girl called Sylv from east end London who talks … Continue reading
Glam attack! A preview of photographer Mick Bruzzese & stylist Pip Vassett in the debut issue of Stil. Magazine. Grab a copy now!
Sydney stylist James Dykes provided the wardrobe for the menswear story shot by Thom Kerr in the debut issue of Stil. Magazine. Let’s talk shop with the talented lad! Stil) What got you into styling? I kinda fell into … Continue reading
Photographer Terry Smith takes us into the private lives of the teens of San Diego in his breathtaking series AMERICAS FINEST KIDS – look out for an exclusive interview with Terry in issue #2 of Stil. Magazine.
Stil. Magazine contributor David Shields takes to Paris with Aline Navaro @ IMG in Chanel. The results are stunning. Check out the debut issue of Stil. to see the rest of this incredible spread. We love your work David…
Touch Down! Australian film maker Gracie Otto stars as Barbarella on our launch cover! Photography: Thom Kerr Styling: Bex Sheers Makeup: Diane Dusting @ DLM Hair: Luke Davis