- Went hard at the gym today. Neck and shoulders day, and forearms. One day soon I've gotta put up a pic of myself. 2 months ago
- Just finished a book for a good friend, about to start on the seecond vision for the project. As usual I've gone type crazy! 2 months ago
- Third issue of Stil. Magazine still on hold. I need 12K to complete the print or it could be the end of Stil. 6 months ago
- Holy shit starting my online business was easier than I thought :) check this out delicious.com/redirect?url=h… I just turned $10 to $155! 6 months ago
- Holy shit starting my online business was easier than I thought :) check this out delicious.com/redirect?url=h… I just turned $10 to $174! 6 months ago
Category Archives: Contributors
Check out behind the scenes of Stil. Magazine’s shoot with Breedlove – shot in Brooklyn NYC! Grab a copy of Stil. to read the full interview and check out the whole shoot.
Future super star Krystal Glynn from Sydney’s ‘The Agency‘ has just secured a contract with DNA models in New York. Here is a peek at her first campaign for young designer Phoenix Keating – shot by Stil. photographer Thom Kerr.
Put simply, he is one of the best fashion photographers to have ever emerged out of the Southern Hemisphere. His extraordinary portraits of both men and women have withstood the test of time. With an endless list of international titles … Continue reading
Glam attack! A preview of photographer Mick Bruzzese & stylist Pip Vassett in the debut issue of Stil. Magazine. Grab a copy now!
Sydney stylist James Dykes provided the wardrobe for the menswear story shot by Thom Kerr in the debut issue of Stil. Magazine. Let’s talk shop with the talented lad! Stil) What got you into styling? I kinda fell into … Continue reading
Stil. Magazine contributor David Shields takes to Paris with Aline Navaro @ IMG in Chanel. The results are stunning. Check out the debut issue of Stil. to see the rest of this incredible spread. We love your work David…
Congratulations to Stil. Magazine contributor Motohiko Hasui who just shot the amazing Raquel Zimmermann for the front cover of Japanese Numero. Stil) What was it like working with Raquel Zimmermann? M) It was fun. She was such a nice person … Continue reading