- Went hard at the gym today. Neck and shoulders day, and forearms. One day soon I've gotta put up a pic of myself. 2 months ago
- Just finished a book for a good friend, about to start on the seecond vision for the project. As usual I've gone type crazy! 2 months ago
- Third issue of Stil. Magazine still on hold. I need 12K to complete the print or it could be the end of Stil. 5 months ago
- Holy shit starting my online business was easier than I thought :) check this out delicious.com/redirect?url=h… I just turned $10 to $155! 6 months ago
- Holy shit starting my online business was easier than I thought :) check this out delicious.com/redirect?url=h… I just turned $10 to $174! 6 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Superb editing on Prada’s new SS 2011 campaign video!
Glam attack! A preview of photographer Mick Bruzzese & stylist Pip Vassett in the debut issue of Stil. Magazine. Grab a copy now!
Sydney stylist James Dykes provided the wardrobe for the menswear story shot by Thom Kerr in the debut issue of Stil. Magazine. Let’s talk shop with the talented lad! Stil) What got you into styling? I kinda fell into … Continue reading
Check out NY’s Narcissister and all of her outrageous costumes and performances!
Photographer Terry Smith takes us into the private lives of the teens of San Diego in his breathtaking series AMERICAS FINEST KIDS – look out for an exclusive interview with Terry in issue #2 of Stil. Magazine.
Stil. Magazine contributor David Shields takes to Paris with Aline Navaro @ IMG in Chanel. The results are stunning. Check out the debut issue of Stil. to see the rest of this incredible spread. We love your work David…
What do you think? Reminds us of Abbey Lee in the early days. Check out her whole portfolio at The Agency
Congratulations to Stil. Magazine contributor Motohiko Hasui who just shot the amazing Raquel Zimmermann for the front cover of Japanese Numero. Stil) What was it like working with Raquel Zimmermann? M) It was fun. She was such a nice person … Continue reading
Vogue beauty Codie Young models Elliot Ward-Fear’s extraordinary new collection ‘The Spirit of Clothing’ shot by Stil. contributor Thom Kerr. The Queensland beauty now has her own blog in which you can follow all of her adventures as she travels … Continue reading